So lately I've been watching a friend of mine play FIFA's Ultimate Team game mode, I thought it was pretty awesome except I don't play FIFA so I accepted the fact that that I'd probably never play this game mode. What I found out yesterday though, is that Ultimate Team is on Madden as well. Now why the fuck did I not know about this? I haven't bought a Madden game in 3 years because they are so god damn redundant that it makes me angry, but if someone told me that in fucking Madden 10 they released downloadable content containing Ultimate Team I probably would have bought it the next day. I blame my friends for not telling me that Madden now had the most awesome game mode in all sports games ever. What's better than getting and trading cards of your favorite players, then actually playing with that team? I'll tell you, nothing. It's just like when I was a kid, setting up lineups on the floor in my room with all my favorite players that I had cards of. I guess I've been under a rock for 2 years, but I'm picking up Madden this weekend and starting my Ultimate Team...finally.
No comments:
Post a Comment